Compact, capable smart cameras
- Installs comfortably in confined and dirty industrial environments by way of a compact IP67-rated design.
- Runs typical vision jobs efficiently using an Intel® dual-core embedded processor.
- Captures images at high speed through a choice of CMOS sensors.
- Simplifies vision setup and upkeep via integrated lens focusing and illumination intensity control.
- Interacts with vision and automation devices by way of real-time digital I/Os.
- Synchronizes to the manufacturing line through the support for incremental rotary encoders.
- Communicates with automation controllers and enterprise networks via a Gigabit Ethernet interface.
- Takes on HMI function by way of VGA and USB connectivity.
- Programmed effectively for vision inspection and guidance using the field-proven and established Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
- Deploys with either leading embedded operating system through support for both Microsoft® Windows® and Linux®.
*Specifications are subject to change without prior notification.