Compact, capable smart cameras with an intuitive, versatile, and extendable IDE for machine vision applications
Matrox Iris GTR is a line of compact, capable smart cameras paired with Matrox Design Assistant X, an intuitive, versatile, and extendable integrated development environment (IDE). Manufacturing engineers and technicians can easily and quickly configure and deploy machine vision applications on a highly integrated platform without the need for conventional programming. Video capture, analysis, location, measurement, reading, verification, communication, and I/O operations—as well as a web-based operator interface—are all set up within the single IDE.
- Installs comfortably in confined and dirty industrial environments by way of a compact IP67-rated design.
- Runs typical vision jobs efficiently using an Intel® dual-core embedded processor.
- Captures images at high speed through a choice of CMOS sensors.
- Simplifies vision setup and upkeep via integrated lens focusing and illumination intensity control.
- Interacts with vision and automation devices by way of real-time digital I/Os.
- Synchronizes to the manufacturing line through the support for incremental rotary encoders.
- Communicates with automation controllers and enterprise networks via a Gigabit Ethernet interface.
- Takes on Human-Machine Interface (HMI) function by way of VGA and USB connectivity.
- Configures with ease for vision inspection and guidance using Matrox Design Assistant X flowchart-based vision software.