Aurora Imaging Library
Code-Based Application Development
Aurora Imaging Library™, formerly Matrox Imaging Library, machine-vision software development kit (SDK) has a deep collection of tools for image capture, processing, analysis, annotation, display, and archiving. Code-level customization starts here.
Aurora Imaging Library Benefits
Fully Engineered Solutions
Code-level access ensures full customization, maximum flexibility, and greater performance optimization to tackle visions tasks from simple image capture to complex 3D or deep learning applications.
Integrated utilities guide users through each step, from feasibility, prototyping, development, deployment, and performance monitoring to help shorten ramp-up time and improve application outcomes.
Single, Portable API
The C/C++ API also includes image capture, annotation, and display functions. Easily portable, the API can move between interfaces or OS to best protect your original investment.
Aurora Imaging Library at a glance:
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging a toolkit with a more than 25-year history of reliable performance
- Tackle applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, classifying, locating, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Base analysis on monochrome and color 2D images as well as 3D profiles, depth maps, and point clouds
- Harness the full power of today’s hardware through optimizations exploiting SIMD, multi-core CPU, and multi-CPU technologies
- Support platforms ranging from smart cameras to high-performance computing (HPC) clusters via a single consistent and intuitive application programming interface (API)
- Obtain live data in different ways, with support for analog, Camera Link®, CoaXPress®, DisplayPort™, GenTL, GigE Vision®, HDMI™, SDI, and USB3 Vision® interfaces
- Maintain flexibility and choice by way of support 64-bit Windows® and Linux® along with Intel® and Arm® processor architectures
- Leverage available programming know-how with support for C, C++, C#, and CPython languages
- Experiment, prototype, and generate program code using MIL CoPilot interactive environment