Resonon’s airborne hyperspectral sensors are completely integrated, turnkey solutions, with all the hardware and software necessary to acquire georegistered hyperspectral data.
Systems can be fitted with any of Resonon’s hyperspectral imaging cameras, covering the 350 – 1700 nm spectral range.
Airborne systems can be mounted on both manned and un-manned aerial platforms. Payload weights begin at 1.55 kg. Contact us to discuss integration into your drone or remote sensing platform.
- Hyperspectral imaging camera
- Objective lens
- System Control Unit – for onboard data collection
- 600 GB onboard data storage
- GPS/IMU – to record sensor position and orientation
- Georectification software – to correct for GPS/IMU information
- Radiometric calibration
- Calibration tarp
- Spectronon – Resonon’s hyperspectral data analysis software
- Training services (optional)
The airborne system is designed for easy mounting into most standard drone gimbals. Drone and gimbal are not included.
The video shows a Pika L airborne system in action. The drone in the video is a Freefly Alta 8 with a Freefly Movi gimbal.