Matrox® 4Sight EV6 is an industrial computer built for machine vision on the factory floor. Part of a long and solid history, the Matrox 4Sight EV6 is an evolution of its immediate predecessor, integrating a seventh-generation Intel® CoreTM processor for ever more demanding multi-camera applications.
- Reduce service stoppages with a fanless design.
- Inspect multiple sites through the support for four GigE Vision and four USB3 Vision cameras.
- Simplify cabling for GigE Vision installations using PoE-enabled ports.
- Tackle typical vision workloads with a mobile-class embedded seventh-generation Intel Core processor.
- Connect separately to the factory floor and enterprise networks via two more Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Synchronize with other equipment using the integrated real-time digital I/Os with rotary encoder support and RS-232/RS-485 ports.
|EV6I5M8||Matrox 4Sight EV6 integrated unit with Intel Core i5-7442EQ, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB M.2 MLC SSD, Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise.|
|EV6PS*||100W AC/DC power adapter (90-264 VAC input/24 VDC output) for Matrox 4Sight EV6.|