4Sight XV6 is an expandable imaging computer designed for demanding imaging workloads. Its reliable platform is ideal for video acquisition, offering four full-height, half-length PCIe® expansion slots designed to host multiple cards, including frame grabbers operating at full performance. It can support up to three displays—VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, and/or DisplayPort—from the available outputs.
This powerful vision controller is the latest iteration of the 4Sight series, delivering desktop-level processing performance and substantial expansion capabilities, all packaged in a small, rugged casing. Powered by an eighth-generation Intel® Core™ processor, the 4Sight XV6 is capable of supporting intensive machine vision applications.
- Tackle demanding imaging applications using an eighth-generation Intel Core processor.
- Capture directly from GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras.
- Broaden support for Camera Link®, CoaXPress®, DisplayPort, HDMI, and SDI video interfaces using Matrox Imaging frame grabbers.
- Customize I/O capabilities through four PCIe slots accepting full-height, half-length cards.
- Install in space-limited industrial environments given its small footprint and rugged design.
|XV6I5M16||Matrox 4Sight XV6 integrated unit with Intel Core i5-8500, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 128 GB M.2 MLC SSD, and Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64-bit).
Note: The use of this product is governed by Microsoft Software License Terms, among others.
|XV6CM8||Matrox 4Sight XV6 integrated unit with Intel Celeron G4900, 8 GB DDR4 RAM, 128 GB M.2 MLC SSD, and Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64-bit).|
|Refer to MIL datasheet.
Note: Complete MIL SDK sold separately.