- Harness the full power of today’s multi-core CPU, GPU, and FPGA technology for image processing offload and acceleration.
- Eliminate I/O bottlenecks with a PCIe® 2.0 switched fabric backplane architecture.
- Maximize compute density in a 4U chassis with up to 13 full-length full-height PCIe 2.0 slots.
- Increase host data transfer bandwidth through dual PCIe 2.0 x16 interfaces.
- Directly interface to external process equipment via integrated Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232/485 and USB 2.0 Connectivity.
- Minimize the need for revalidation by utilizing a lifecycle managed platform with consistent long term availability.
- Simplify system integration by using an integrated platform from a single vendor and pre-qualified third-party components.
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging standard Microsoft® development tools and the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
|SSL-MTRX-01||Matrox Supersight Solo with single SHB-5520 featuring a single Xeon® E5620 CPU, 6GB DDR3 SDRAM, 250 GB HDD and Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit for Embedded Systems. Includes 8-slot PCIe® 2.0 backplane and 1000 W power supply.|
|Call for part number||ATI Fire Pro V7800 single-width GPU card with 2GB GDDR5 memory and 1440 stream processors.|
|Call for part number||ATI Fire Pro V8800 double-width GPU card with 2GB GDDR5 memory and 1660 stream processors.|