Voltrium Systems is proud to represent Diener Electronic in the South East Asia Region for their quality plasma systems. Diener Electronic is an innovative company in the field of plasma technology and an international leader in the production of high quality, low cost plasma systems, both low pressure and atmospheric. Receiving worldwide acceptance, these plasma surface treatment systems have found applications in the electronic, plastic, and medical fields.
What is Plasma?
If you continuously apply energy to matter, its temperature is rising and undergoes the process from solid-state to liquid and gas. Carrying on applying energy the existing shell of the atom is breaking up and electrically charged and excited particles and molecule fragments are formed (negatively charged electrons and positively charged ions, radicals). This mixture is called plasma or the fourth state of matter (aggregate state).
In short: changes of the aggregate state under applied energy:
Solid - Liquid - Gas - Plasma
In nature plasma is found in lightning, the Northern Lights, ames and in the sun. Artificially created plasma is known among other things in neon tubes, welding and flashlights.
Plasma Systems is used in areas where it matters;
• To bond materials together
• To change surface properties to suit your needs
Low Pressure Plasma
Atmospheric Pressure Plasma
Advantages of Plasma Technology
Plasma technology exhibits decisive advantages compared to other methods such as flame treatment or wet-chemical treatment:
• Many surface properties can only be obtained using this method
• Universally applicable method: on-line production capable and can be fully automated
• Extremely environmentally friendly process
• Almost independent of geometry, powders, plate materials, non-wovens, textiles, tubes, hollow bodies, circuit boards, etc. can be treated
• Components are not mechanically altered
• Heating of the parts is minimal
• Very low running costs
• High process and work safety
• Particularly rational process
Area of Application
The main areas of application for low-pressure plasma technology are the pretreatment and coating of various materials.
|This is used in the following areas:||which involves:||Plasma treatment enables surfaces to be modified:|
How can a plasma activation be measured? Find out more >